Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh, hey there 24

1 Yogurt (Activia)
1 Cereal
1 String Cheese
.5 V8
4 10 Ritz Crackers
1 6 Turkey Slices
1 Kashi Bar
0 Diet Soda
1 String Cheese
2 Soup (Progresso)
7 Frozen Yogurt
0 Blackberries
4.5 Twix
-----------
24 Points :-)

I did much better today! I went to a yogurt shop after work and it was an ordeal calculating the point value. I put blackberries on my yogurt and then just couldn't resist adding crumbled bits of Twix. Calculating the point value for the Twix wasn't too bad, I even added an extra point to be on the safe side. I kind of wish that I had taken a picture of my yogurt creation; it was definitely worth the points. I do forsee calculating point values for various meals out of the house being a total pain. Ugh..

1 comment:

  1. way to go!!!!! i feel so bad cause i wanna drop some lbs. but im here eating a bag of over buttered popcorn :( wish i had the will power...
    love ur blog!!!

    ReplyDelete